For the last two years, my favorite two SEO stack is Google Site Kit and All in One SEO Pro.
This stack is the best combo for both small and big WordPress sites.
Specially Site Kit is a fantastic tool. Before Site Kit, there were similar options but almost all of them were not this simple or not this integrated. Having all of the Google Related Tools and Statistics in your dashboard is a crazy time-saving monster.
By the way, this is my SEO tool of choice. You can add many more tools to this stack and use them. This is just a starter solution for a typical WordPress site. I will talk about
Google Site Kit
Let’s have a brief look at what Google Site Kit WordPress Plugin features are.
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable tips from PageSpeed Insights.
- Tag Manager: Use Site Kit to easily set up Tag Manager- no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize- no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
My favorites are Analytics, Search Console, Optimize, and PageSpeed. I love to see everything on the dashboard and without leaving my site I can do all basic things. If you still don’t use this plugin please just install it you will love it I promise.
My only regret about this plugin is doesn’t have AdWords integration. I hope Google is planning to make AdWords integration too. Only just seeing the current campaigns and statistics are enough. Let’s hope they do.
Thank you for this amazing plugin google.
All in One SEO
I think I don’t have any WordPress installation that I didn’t install All in One SEO and I coded hundreds of websites over the last 10 years.
Even a free one is better than anything. Thank god all in one SEO didn’t become a hearthless giant like other plugins. They give the most important features free. I love All in One SEO devs.
Some of the All-in-One SEO features
- TruSEO On-Page Analysis
- Rich Snippets Schema
- Local SEO
- Video SEO Sitemaps
- Smart XML Sitemaps
- Social Media Integration
- WooCommerce SEO
- SEO Audit Checklist
- Google News Sitemaps
- RSS Content
- Robots.txt Editor
- SEO Custom User Roles
Like I said you don’t have to pay to use All in One SEO. You can install I free setup of your post/page meta, archives, post types, sitemaps, and social media meta.
These are the %90 of the website needs anyway if you need more detailed audits and analysis yes you may need to consider buying the Pro version.
I love this real-time Title and Content suggestions point system on the Pro version it is very useful.
Anyway, these are my two favorite must-have SEO Plugins.
Sometimes I do more analysis and more SEO work on sites but it depends on the project and the needs. Maybe I write about those in another article.